Mark Rabiner, MD
I am a primary care physician at Memorial Primary Care.
As a primary care physician, I enjoy helping my patients discover what they need to do to feel their best and be able to do the things they love. People need to follow different guidelines in order to maintain their health based on their age, gender, family medical history and lifestyle. I work with each of my patients to help them understand what they should be doing and why, and then help them achieve their goals. My guess is that you are closer to good health than you may think.
As a passionate advocate for well health, I try to take time to discuss each patient’s overall health at each visit, even if they are coming in to discuss one specific medical concern.
I am also an advocate for providing care to the homeless or those who are at risk of homelessness. During recent hurricanes and disasters, we have all seen that anyone may be facing homelessness when they least expect it. Before joining Memorial in 2018, I served as medical director at NYU-Langone Family Health Centers in New York. Working in New York City for 22 years, I was committed to finding unique ways to offer care to those who were at risk. This not only helped them prevent worsening health problems and improve quality of life for thousands, but it also helped to lower healthcare costs and lessen the dependency on Emergency Departments.
Related Medical Services
Meet Dr. Rabiner
- Sackler School Of Medicine, 1995
- St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New York, 1996, Internal Medicine
- St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New York, 1999, Internal Medicine
- New York Medical College, 2001, Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- New York State Medical Society