Memorial Outpatient Behavioral Health Center
Hollywood, FL 33020
Psychiatric medication clinic:
Monday-Friday: 8:30 am to 4 pm
Counseling program and substance abuse treatment services:
Monday: 8 am to 4 pm
Tuesday to Thursday: 8 am to 8 pm
Friday: 8 am to 4 pm
New patient assessments:
Monday-Thursday: 8 am to 4 pm — Same day access No Appointment Necessary
Your first visit will be with a licensed clinical therapist to complete an intake assessment into our clinic.
Click here for a list of what to bring for your assessment.
Please note—an intake assessment is to complete the admission for our clinic, it is not a visit to start medications.
We offer a wide range of outpatient behavioral health services for adults including:
- Addiction treatment
- Ambulatory detoxification program
- Behavioral Health Transition of Care
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Individual psychotherapy
- Long-Acting Therapy Clinic
- Medication assisted treatment
- Mood and anxiety disorders treatment (Choices Program)
- Outpatient detoxification
- Outpatient treatment of alcohol and drug abuse (SHARE Program)
- Primary Care Clinic (Mind Body Wellness Clinic)
- Peer mentoring/recovery support (Rebel’s Drop-In Center)
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Trauma resolution therapy
Learn more about our outpatient services.